Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of our control, the Saint Vincent’s Adult Scavenger Hunt must be postponed. Information about the new date, time, and location will be available soon!
Scavenger Hunt Rules:
- 21+ event
- Individuals and teams are welcomed to join! Teams can have not more than 4 team members.
- All teams must download the designated Scavenger Hunt app during Check-In.
- Teams will submit photos and activity information via the designed app.
- Team have until 4:00pm (the day of the hunt) to complete as many tasks as possible. Points will be counted at 4pm and the team scoring the most number of points in the shortest amount of time will be designated as the 2021 Scavenger Hunt Champion(s)!
How to have FUN:
- Decide on a team name and get creative with your t-shirts and/or team uniform!
- Decorate your team vehicle – you never know if additional points will be given to teams who go the extra mile!
- Share the event with anyone you think might be good competition!
- Can’t figure out a clue? Reach out to those around you to help figure out where you should be going next!
- Take pictures and share them on social media!!!!